Email: click here to contact
Mr. Steimel’s practice focuses on personal injury, workers’ compensation and criminal law litigation. Mr. Steimel is devoted to personal injury and criminal cases in St. Charles, Missouri and surrounding communities including the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Warren County, Lincoln County, Pike County, Montgomery County, and Jefferson County. Mr. Steimel is versed in all forms of personal injury including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, workers compensation claims, animal/ dog bites, and slip and fall injuries.
- University of Missouri-Columbia-School of Law
Juris Doctor—May 2005
- Missouri Environmental Law and Policy Review—Member Publication: “Congress Should Act to Define ‘Prevailing Party’ to Ensure Citizen Suits Remain Effective in Environmental Regulation,” a discussion of Sierra Club v. City of Little Rock (8th Cir. 2003); Missouri Environmental Law and Policy Review, 11 Mo. Envtl. L. & Pol’y Rev. 282 (2004).
- University of Missouri-St. Louis-College of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Emphasis in Finance/ Political Science Minor—May 2002
Summa Cum Laude
- Pierre Laclede Honors College at UM-St. Louis—Graduate Dean’s List
- Missouri Bar—2005
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri—2006
- Illinois State Bar—2007
Past Employment Positions
- Brinker & Doyen, L.L.P., Associate Attorney
- Barklage, Brett, Martin, Wibbenmeyer and Hamill, P.C., Summer Associate
- St. Charles County Bar Association-Member
- Covenant Presbyterian Church-Member
Nathan A. Steimel is a lifelong St. Charles, Missouri resident where he continues to live with his wife and four children. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri-St. Louis before attending the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law and receiving his Juris Doctorate Degree. Mr. Steimel was admitted to the Missouri Bar Association in 2005 and subsequently to the Illinois State Bar.
After graduation from law school, Mr. Steimel joined a civil litigation defense firm in Clayton, Missouri, where he worked for five years. During this time, he gained valuable bench and trial experience in the state and federal courts working primarily in the areas of personal injury, property damage, and insurance coverage, but he tired of working to protect corporations at the expense of individuals.
Mr. Steimel followed the footsteps of his father, a St. Charles County Associate Circuit Court judge, and started his own firm dedicated to civil and criminal litigation in Saint Charles County. He has obtained further experience in the areas of criminal and traffic law while using what he had learned working at a defense firm to help people, by protecting individual rights, whether they were injured through the negligence of others, hurt at work, or accused of a law violation.