Experienced Trial Lawyers
More Than 100 Years Of Combined Experience On Your Side
Bicycle Injury/ Bicycle Crash Attorney Serving Saint Charles, Saint Louis, Lincoln County, Warren County & nearby areas of Missouri and Illinois.
Have you been injured in a bicycle crash/ bicycle accident?
In most Missouri cities, bicyclists have the same rights to the road as motor vehicles. Many cities have been actively adding bike lanes to encourage environmentally friendly bicycle riding. Missouri also has numerous trails including state wide rails to trails programs including the Katy Trail.
This increase in bicycle riding also leads to increased interactions between motor vehicles and bicycles and bicycle riders.
Bicycle Crashes/ Bicycle Accidents Happen
Each year numerous bicycle injuries are caused by inattentive and negligent drivers. Bicycle riders are particularly vulnerable in collisions to injuries caused by the negligence of motor vehicles including:
- Motor vehicle driver turns directly in front of the bicyclist without warning;
- Motor vehicle driver fails to check their blind spots;
- Motor vehicle driver enters the street from a driveway or parking spot and pulls out into traffic in front of the bicyclist;
- Motor vehicle driver does not yield at an intersection;
- Motor vehicle driver does not look both ways after stopping at a stop sign;
- Motor vehicle driver runs a stop sign or red light;
- Motor vehicle driver’s inattentiveness while driving past a bicyclist causes an crash by forcing the bicyclist off the road or into a drain or grate;
- Motor vehicle driver sideswipes the bicyclist;
- Motor vehicle driver is under the influence of alcohol;
- Motor vehicle driver is under the influence of drugs.
Bicycle riders can also be injured by non-motor vehicle negligence including:
- Negligent road design;
- Negligently leaving obstructions in an area reserved for bicyclists;
- Negligently placing barriers in roadways reserved for bicyclists;
- Defective helmet.
If you or a family member or a friend are injured while riding a bicycle as a result of an automobile or motor vehicle’s negligence while riding a bicycle, it is important to obtain the help of experienced bicycle accident/ bicycle crash attorneys who will work to get you the monetary settlement you deserve for your pain and suffering.
Our law firm can fight to ensure you get the financial compensation for your harms and losses that you deserve. Attorney Nathan Steimel will work to ensure the compensation you recover covers the medical bills, lost wages, and whatever damages incurred as a result of the negligence of the motor vehicle or automobile or truck driver who injured you or your loved one.
Contact our Saint Charles/ Saint Louis Attorney Immediately
After a bicycle crash/ bicycle accident, you and your family members may need guidance on what to do next. Contact the Law Offices of Nathan A. Steimel, L.L.C. to obtain the guidance you need to maximize your recovery. No fee unless we recover for your injuries.
By contacting our St. Charles, Missouri/ St. Louis, Missouri based bicycle accident law firm, you can obtain a free consultation regarding your bicycle accident/ bicycle crash and injuries. Again, there will be no attorney’s fees unless we obtain compensation for your bicycle crash/ bicycle accident injuries.
Call Shea Kohl Law, LC at (636) 946-9999
or contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.
Use of this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Any and all pictorial representations, people and or situations contained on this page or any other page in this website are simulations for purposes of advertising and for this site and are not actual clients or situations.
Shea Kohl Law, LC serves clients in Missouri including St. Charles, Troy and Lincoln and throughout Warren and St. Louis counties. We also serve clients in Illinois.